This is the established timeline of the Aesir Chronicles franchise (Based on dates given directly from the games, official websites, and other media).
- Queen Qetesh sends her son, Prince Meru as as a royal envoy to the sudden diplomatic reception held at Matriarchate capital of Midgård.
- Races of Thyra are set free from Aesir Gods’ influence by the Director Skuld, igniting the Great Race War between the Feline Matriarchate and the Canine race. (Aesir Chronicles Breakout begins)
- The Battle of Midgård. Felines evict and pursue the Canine-kind from Midgård.
- Prince Meru, beggar Rixli, merchant Tatl and soldier Artika are captured and forced to participate in the forthcoming “Breakout” survival games.
- The Battle of Midgård ends. Director Skuld adopts the orphaned Zisa from the war-torn streets of Midgård.